You may be entitled to compensation

In the case of an unfortunate situation as a result of travelling on a road, you may be eligible for compensation. Motor vehicle claims are complex and require early investigation. The gathering of relevant information is highly important. At BMM we handle incidents that involve any type of vehicle.

We are a law society accredited personal injury compensation specialist. If you have been injured in any type of accident, motor vehicle or otherwise BMM will offer you a free consultation and thereafter take on your claim on a no win, no fee basis.

Furthermore many no win no fee firms will still charge you for disbursements, which are the fees outlaid in advance for the preparation of your claim. These can be very substantional. At BMM we will pay your disbursements and we will not charge any interest on those disbursements.

At BMM you will deal with a partner who has vast experience in these matters.



Do I have a claim for motor vehicle compensation in NSW?

If you’re injured in a car, truck, motorbike, bicycle or any other type of vehicle, then you may have a claim for compensation following an accident on the NSW roads. 

Car accident injuries such as whiplash can require extensive rehabilitation and the impacts can affect every aspect of your life. Sometimes a compensation claim is the only way to get enough money so that you can move on and get back on track.

Car accident claims can be quite complex, but generally, if the other driver is at fault for the accident then you might be able to claim for your injuries. In some instances even if the accident was your fault, then there may be avenues to compensation as well under NSW law.

It’s best to talk to one of our car accident lawyers, who can quickly establish if you have a claim for compensation. We’ll explain what you might be able to claim and make the process quick and easy.

What are the requirements for a motor vehicle claim in NSW?

If you’ve been injured in a car accident or any other type of vehicle, you may be able to claim compensation under NSW law. Each case is different, but what’s typically required is proof that you’ve suffered injury, the accident was caused, at least in part, by another person and you’ve suffered loss and injury as a result of what happened.

There are very strict time limits when it comes to accident claims, so it’s best to contact one of our experts right away to see if you’re able to claim for compensation.

We’ll work with you to ensure you get the best possible outcome and help you every step of the way.

Who pays the motor vehicle compensation in NSW?

In most cases, it’s the insurance company of the driver who caused that accident that pays compensation under NSW law, not the driver themselves. The driver won’t pay out of their own pocket so they won’t have to find lawyers to help them. 

Our car accident lawyers are more than happy to go through this with you in person or over the phone at a time of your convenience if it’s something you are concerned about.

How much will a motor vehicle claim cost me?

We offer a No Win No Fee guarantee for all NSW motor vehicle accident claims. It’s that easy. There’s no catch. 

We stake our reputation on bringing justice to those who have been wronged, from all walks of life, no matter their financial situation. We have the clout to take on the big insurance companies and we can get you the compensation you need. 

Call or contact us today.