You may be entitled to compensation

If you have been injured or duty of care has been violated by a medical practitioner or medical facility you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. Our team can provide you the guidance and support you need to get best result in this situation.



How do I know if I have a claim?

Medical negligence law is very technical.  If you think you have undergone some medical treatment which has left you worse off than when you started then it is important you get advice about whether or not a claim for negligence can be made against your health provider or hospital.

How do I go about making a claim?

These claims must be brought within 3 years of the date of the negligence.  It is a matter of obtaining an expert to provide a medical opinion to say you suffered an injury at the hands of a treatment provider and that the problem is serious enough to consider bring an action against the provider.

Will I need to go to court?

Proceedings are usually commenced in the District or Supreme Court.  You don’t have to go to court as most cases settle.  We are expert in providing advice and the law obliges us not to commence proceedings unless we believe such a case has reasonable prospects of success.  We will never put you at risk, nor risk our own time and money on a case we don’t think will result in an award in your favour.