You may be entitled to compensation

Our team can provide the guidance and assistance you need to deal with employment law problems around wages and entitlements, leave, superannuation, dismissal, redundancy, discrimination and issues affecting contractors. 



What can I do if I think my employer is not doing the right thing by me?

More than any other type of law, you need to get urgent legal advice.  To bring an action in the Fairwork Commission, for instance unfair dismissal, you need to notify the Commission within 21 days of you being sacked.  If you have a Contract of Employment then you need to get expert advice about it.  We can offer a no-win-no-fee assistance in respect to all employment and contractural law questions whether they involve large amounts of money or a relatively small amount.